Sunday, February 14, 2010

Visiali, California Need Sweet Ideas To Make A Photo Album For My Boyfriend And I . Need Alot Of Ideas?

Need sweet ideas to make a photo album for my boyfriend and I . Need alot of ideas? - visiali, california

I want to decorate your album, I want to do something and something sweet for a photo album of my OND my boyfriend. I have no ideas. Something that is very sweet and what me and my friend would always look good. Where can I get a large part of Nice, inexpensive and an album produced the album Visiali California. I need lots of ideas. My friend took me to Disneyland for my 19th Birthday and would like something about the fun we had and more in remembrance. If you do not answear too short. I want to show a surprise to see how much they can take care of us. And please do not be rude. I really need a lot answear. Thank you and good day.

1 comments:

jess g said...

Have you tried Animal Farm

Post a Comment