Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Effxor What Are Some Common Problems Or Side Effects For The Antidepressant Effxor?

What are some common problems or side effects for the antidepressant effxor? - effxor

I take Effexor for almost a year.

Side effects in the short term - those that last about a week and disappear - like nausea, dizziness, fatigue. Side effects are long for me anyway, mild fatigue and anorexia. Libido is also greatly diminished, almost disappeared.

People usually complain about problems associated with Down's Effexor - withdrawal. Since I have not tried to lose this drug, but can no personal experience in this field. I only know that if I miss a dose, within a few hours, I feel very bad. It is a great reminder of the truth. For more information about Effexor withdrawal, websites Jillions ago. We have some listed below.

This medicine is a life saver for me. He totally changed my life and I've read, for many, many people do. But he warned: if not working try Effexor SSRI for you. It is a dangerous drug and should not try the first one. I try not tog to flee because it is a wonder drug for many, but not recommended.

Here are some pages with more information:

http://askapatient.com/viewrating.asp?dr ...

http://www.dr-bob.org/tips/venlafaxine.h ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment