Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Catholic Confirmation Letter Of Encouragement How Do You Write A Letter Of Encouragement For Catholic Confirmation?

How do you write a letter of encouragement for Catholic confirmation? - catholic confirmation letter of encouragement

I will write a letter of encouragement to the confirmation of my friends children. (A boy and a girl from school)
I am not Catholic, not at all religious. I want to be not quite honest. I have no idea where to start. Please help! This is very fast.
Thanks

1 comments:

Grace B.B. said...

Hmmmm, so you should not have asked hahahaa.

Well, wait to confirm you encourage the children? Or ask the priest to confirm? If the former, then you tell them the closest of the Holy Spirit, and fill a sacrament. If the second to ask your friend for help, not because they know the priest haha. Her friend, however, you should still help, because you are not religious and I think it is!

Post a Comment