Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Kicker Authorized Dealer Should An Authorized Kicker Dealer Charge Me More For The "Manufacturers Warranty"?

Should an Authorized Kicker dealer charge me more for the "Manufacturers Warranty"? - kicker authorized dealer

I recently bought a (SIC kickers) from a dealer who said he had "to me to load the manufacturer's warranty. He gave me no other choice. If I buy on the website that guarantees be included in the price. I feel that I just "invented fairy." (How do I know whether this man is an authorized kicker?)

2 comments:

CarpeDie... said...

No, the warranty is only that a guarantee by the manufacturer, which has nothing to do with the dealer. Kicker You can call and ask if the guy is a real "broker", but the problem is that I know kickers are acquired through secondary distributors. However, I recommend you call and explain the problem to them and they do it. I personally think it is cheating. I've never tried one of my customers for the manufacturer's warranty.

muchspl2... said...

I agree with Carpe ...

Plain and simple. NO

Post a Comment