Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Flat Panel Mount Lcd Anyone Familiar With Mounting A Flat Panel LCD With Hidden A/V Cables, Satelitte Box, DVD In Closet?

Anyone familiar with mounting a Flat panel LCD with hidden A/V cables, satelitte box, DVD in closet? - flat panel mount lcd

Okay, my husband and I decided to venture to the last jump. We decided on the Samsung LCD 46in. The only thing is that I do not want any cables or boxes that show at all. All that I want my wall of my flat screen, thats it. So we are talking about paying someone $ 600 or try to do ourselves. My husband is a handy and have a friend who has worked for Charter Cable. what is good for fishing and cable. My husband has since become a outelts briefly, so I think we can. We also have several ways to finance textbooks. My question is: what I need. I know a cable manufacturing and knowledge they need high-strength cables and wires, what kind? What else? I want a flat screen LCD televisions with satellite HD DVR, and most likely a bit with HD DVD or BluRay. I've heard, or has a hollow space in the attic, and then another. Suggestions? I've heard about the sale of container that an integrated protection against surges in her wise choice? Suggestions or comments?
Thanks

1 comments:

TV TECH-man® said...

First, the use of HDMI cable can connect the cable box, DVR and TV hook-up ...

http://www.monoprice.com

Buy 1.3a HDMI cable for a wider range ...
You do not want the heavy cables, and broke the HDMI output - you want power lines with the version 1.3a bandwidth ...

Then a good surge protection with insurance, which includes more than $ 5000 if your TV does not save the suppressor damage ....

Now comes the fun part .... to hide anything.

During assembly, cut the TV (do this first) a
Run 4 of 6 (minimum) dry place behind the TV to the HDMI cable and the power cord .....

To really turn off the computer, you can move across the wall and hope that it in a closet in the room .... Hopefully.

From there you can connect the electronic components in the system, DVD and cable box and connect only one USB IR Receiver ....
The Blaster gives you a small receiver LACE small room, if you never the DVD or cable to see ugly big boxes .....

And yes, your DVD collection, which goes into another room .....

The alternative is the home of your cable and DVD covers and DVD collection in an attractive enclosure under your TV and another rectangle 4 x 6 inches behind the box ....

And the woods have a wonderful support that you can install the drywall that intersect rectangles, unless you want to decorate periodically to ... I saw this old house ®

Post a Comment