Sunday, January 24, 2010

Extending Towel Rail Is This A Sign Of Balding Or Is This Normal?

Is this a sign of balding or is this normal? - extending towel rail

I am a student and 19 years, lately, every time I bathe, I'm still five or six pieces of hair in the towel after drying. That would not normally be affected, but all the people in my immediate and extended family are bald, my father started up around 20 soon I know its coming, but I hope not so fast. They are the few hairs from a problem or normal.

6 comments:

Andy said...

Normally it would not be too worrying, but with such a history of the family in the neighborhood, do not see too good for your hair, sorry.

However, most men make the hair of her grandfather and her mother, so you might be happy among the winners.

CaLeb J said...

Now that his father started losing his hair at a younger age, alleged to be good with genetics. Sorry, I think there is much you can do so here. You should consult your doctor for a professional answer.

Best wishes for you! I sometimes feel I'm capable of, because my father at a young age soon!

God bless you!

Smartie said...

There's something down there hair growth can be used, but if you go bald and you can always go to the doctor. But remember that losing her hair all the time, you can visit any

aiyda1 said...

I think it's genetics.

aiyda1 said...

I think it's genetics.

aiyda1 said...

I think it's genetics.

Post a Comment