Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Canadian College Of Health Record Administrators Work In Canada For Recent US College Grads?

Work in Canada for recent US college grads? - canadian college of health record administrators

I'm still in school, but when I graduate with my degree, I want to live and work in Canada, and finally the citizens. I get my degree in theater with a concentration in leadership and management. I'm not an artist.

I looked at the websites in Canada, but I fear that, without really ready I'm having problems when I there's one thing I miss ask?

I have a clean criminal record (not as much as a parking ticket), and healthy.

1 comments:

jhsm85 said...

Now you need to provide a stable job in relation to their level to start the migration. It is so difficult for U.S. citizens traveling in Canada for the Canadians in the United States.

It would be best, with a student visa, or just start a visa for temporary employment.

Post a Comment