Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Chocolate Cake Doctor My Doctor Is Concerned About My Son Being Underweight?

My doctor is concerned about my son being underweight? - chocolate cake doctor

My son turned 3 in the last month. It weighs 32 pounds and is 38IN. high. This child does not eat most of the day. I give him healthy snacks often, sometimes I give spam (milk chocolate, biscuits, cakes). Your doctor actually came out directly and asked me if I feed him. Do you have 3 meals a day, snacks, etc., as I was, of course, diet, eating (3 large meals a day, almost as rational side would come). Snacks much. She loves all kinds of acids and fruit. I am very proud that you like fruits and vegetables! Then he eats about 2 servings of fruit and vegetables per day. Not all snacks are as healthy as it is cookies, chips, Ritz crackers and cheese. The good news is that even with all the snacks is also enough room for 3 meals a day. His doctor told him, back to whole milk, not I, that he go down a problem. Your doctor also said to provide more calories than snacks, cookies and chocolate! And I'm not so sure that the things I do not like healthy eating!

My son is veryactive and burns calories as it was, television watching, walking around the house all day, and spring in the park almost every day. I do not believe that he is 32 pounds, bad news is that growing eitther height as well, what should I do?

0 comments:

Post a Comment